Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lemonade

Its funny how life gives you lemons sometimes. I have been having some crazy pain in my hands and feet for about 2 months now and refuse to let my mind wonder what could be causing it. This pain lemon must be put out of its misery and made into lemonade, but how? Simply typing this will haunt me for at least 20 minutes, but if I don't do something I will go mad. The sweet women in my church prayed for me today, I don't know why it took me so long to ask for that. Matter of fact, it was part of my Sunday School lesson, so I guess I was simply following my own advice. I know that God has heard my prayer to take the pain from me, but His perfect timing doesn't always make sense. My sweet beautiful children don't understand that washing the dishes is practically impossible when the pain gets so bad that I would only drop the pots and pans that need to be washed. Making dinner and cooking up hamburger, for instance, is one of the most painful things possible along with holding a bottle for my baby son. I don't ask "why" to God for this situation, I just ask "please help me through it!" That is growth people. The pain makes me lean on Him all the more lately which can only be a part of His plan for my life. If this pain turns out to be caused by something serious, this too would be His will for my life and I must find joy in it somehow. Where is my recipe for lemonade...Oh, it in my Bible...

No comments: